Monday, May 13, 2013

7 weeks and 3 days

I meant to post on Friday about my sonogram last week, but wouldn't you know, I actually had a busy day at work, so, here we are.

Everything went really well. Other than the sonogram lady being an hour behind, it went really well. I was so nervous and made sure to tell the lady what I went through last year so that the first thing she did when the image came up was say 'yes there's a heartbeat, everything is good'. Thank you! Thank you!

This week the baby is the size of a blueberry (all the produce references make my husband crazy, but I think it's fun) and we have lots of brain development going on right now, so, I had to forgo the beer when we went to lunch with a couple friends on Saturday at a new Irish Pub nearby. The kids were with us though so it wasn't all that odd that I didn't drink.

Hopefully my husband will relent on the 'don't tell' rule soon. Our parents know, and I told Mama T but my office doesn't know yet and there's no way I'm going to be able to keep it a secrect much longer. I look about as fabulous as I feel. And this morning, I really, really felt like crap. Terrible morning sickness, it's pretty much a constant, persistant nausea.

So much fun.

But, I am so glad for it. Everytime I feel sick, I just remind myself that these are signs of a healthy pregnancy.

32 weeks and 4 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment