Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 3 - Amazing levels of pain

While I did manage to accomplish all the goals I set for myself last evening, the time table was not at all realistic and so by the time I sat down to eat dinner it was 8 pm. I hate that. I did work out though and I did get everything ready for this morning so it was one less thing to do, which is a very good thing considering I slept through my alarm this morning and got up 10 minutes late. My husband wasn't there to wake m up. I almost used the opportunity to skip the work out, but knew if I didn't do it now, it was highly likely that it wouldn't happen this evening. So, Jillian Michaels and I had a rough 5:15 am work out. I love the fact that on this video there's a moment when the girl doing the 'hard' version takes a break from doing lunges while Jillian is detailing the 'easy' version.

Only 15 minutes late getting out the door. Tomorrow will be better.

I don't think there's a part of me that doesn't hurt right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment