Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Day 4 - Work it baby

Day two of getting up at 5 am and working out before the baby wakes. It's so much easier to pry myself out of bed with my husband away for work. When I know he's still there, warm and sleeping, it's really tough to make myself get up to workout. I still hurt, a lot, but I think it's getting better.

My favorite breakfast lately has been plain nonfat Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit that I get at the farmer's market on Saturday's. Total calories, including coffee with cream, 228 and TWENTY grams of protein!

The best part about working out in the mornings, plus walking the dogs twice a day...I can have a small glass of wine in the evenings and still be under my calorie goal for the day.

Today's Perspective: It only hurts if you let it.

No, it pretty much just hurts. Ibuprofen is my friend today.

Funny moment today. After walking the dogs this morning, Baby A is sitting on the floor of our bedroom and I look over to see Big M, my 70 lbs male boxer, sitting next to her, and a big swipe of drool across Baby A's head. Nice Big M, good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment