Monday, December 3, 2012

Who killed Rudolph?

The parts are gone. Thankfully. However, I had to share my husbands response at my email to him regarding the Friday morning daycare drop off.

Me: We’ve been talking about so many other things this morning that I haven’t mentioned my ewww for the day.

Remember the bucket of ‘parts’ at Mama T's that I told you about last night. Something got into it last night. I pulled up to Mama T's house this morning to find myself staring into the eyes of a severed deer head sitting in the middle of her front yard. Ewwww. I had to walk into Mama T''s and tell her there was a deer head looking at me from her yard. Ewww


Husband: Just dress it up like Rudolph and tell all the kids that Christmas is dead…
Bah-Humbug!!


Yes, this is what I married. My husband just killed Rudolph. 


Merry Christmas Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment