Friday, September 18, 2015

Texas Superfood

To say I've been dragging lately doesn't quite cut it.

I've been sleeping fairly well but am waking up sluggish and not at all rested. I spend my whole day in a fog, feeling like I just can't get moving.

I've been wanting for a while to add some supplement to my diet to help give me a little bit of energy and a boost but have not had a good experience with most of these products in the past. Typically they either make me nauseated or give me such severe gas, bloating and discomfort that it's just not worth any actual benefit.

One of my friends on facebook recently posted a picture of her morning smoothie saying that the kids had been sick and she was 'getting her health on'.

Someone else immediately asked what the supplement was and I started doing my research too.

http://www.texassuperfood.com/

It looks pretty ideal. No chemical names. No added sugars for taste.

I guess it's one of those things where you have to try to and see what happens, but I've been so tired for months now and I just have to try something. If it works, great, if I end up gassy and bloated, oh well.

I ordered my first month and we'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment