Friday, August 16, 2013

21 Weeks and a kicker

I can't believe I"m over half way there. It's going by so fast.

I had to order new maternity jeans today because the ones I have fit 'under the belly' and this little girl does NOT approve. I am getting kicked like crazy right now. One of my coworkers laughed at me today and said it looks like I"m going to have two opinionated little girls. I don't think she's wrong.

Symptoms have eased quite a bit. The heartburn has died down and the back pain is better. I'm also carrying Baby A less frequently and switching my purse has helped a lot. I would really love to get into a walking and stretching routine and every Friday I promise myself that on Monday I will be organized for the week and go to the gym after work, and then somehow it's Friday again and I haven't done any of that.

I'm going to end up looking like a whale at the end of this pregnancy too. Although I do have to admit I'm still on track. My eating has increased. I'm finding myself hungrier more frequently but that's pretty normal. This baby is growing and so am I. I think I'm at about 9 lbs gained so far, maybe 10. At 21 weeks I think that's probably pretty fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment