Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful weekend.

On Friday I took the day off work and kept the girls home from school and we went to Mama T's new house for an Easter egg hunt. I was really worried it would be hard to stay positive. Last year we had a big Easter egg hunt at her house with Max and his little brother William and their mother and all the kids. This year it was hard. Mama T has had to sell her house to pay the legal fees involved in the case and has moved north quite a bit to be closer to her parents and oldest son. All the kids couldn't make it and it was a much quieter event.

We had a great time. The kids played and played and hunted eggs and Mama T soaked up all the love and hugs and giggles.

Elle had no idea what to do with the basket, but she carried it around just fine.

Trying to get her to put the eggs in the basket.



My girls!

Gave up on the basket, just carried the eggs around. 

Ali had a blast!

Mama T and the crew


Sunday was another great day and the girls came with us to the Family service at church. They did so well. Ali especially was so well behaved and content to color and then dance when the music played. After church we had an egg hunt at home and Elle finally got the concept of putting the eggs in the basket and did such a great job following behind her big sister.

Ali at church

My mom and I with the girls

My family, look, there's my husband! He's real!

Elle picking up eggs.

Who me?

Ali having so much fun



I hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment