Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 1 Done.

I admittedly started the exercise portion of this endeavor a little slow. But, I did a 20 minute yoga workout last night, while Baby A was still awake. It kind of adds a new challenge to the workout with her crawling around and between my legs and then running at me full speed and jumping onto my back or stomach. But I did it. I had a relatively healthy dinner and one glass of wine.

This morning, I was out the door more than 10 minutes earlier than normal. Not only was I out the door earlier than normal, but I was even earlier than my standard 'on time' departure expectation. I consider 'on time' to be anything between 7:20 and 7:25 in the morning. Anything after 7:25 is late, I usually leave around 7:27. Today I was in the car and pulling out of the garage at 7:15. I spent the whole drive wondering what I forgot to do. Haven't figured it out yet. Mostly I'm just glad both Baby A and I are dressed and our lunches were packed.

This evening, I will leave work at 4:15 and go to the gym where I will run/walk for at least a mile and then stretch afterwards. I will get Baby A and head home to make a salmon dinner with steamed broccoli and then have my one glass of wine not before 8:30.

That's the plan. I will make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment