Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 3 - So Close...

I went to the gym and walked a mile and then did a great 15 minute yoga stretch/workout.

And then I went home and had a glass of wine. Or two. And a half. Damn it. And some left over Easter candy. Maybe some potato chips. Ugghhh.

Dinner was healthy though, left over salmon and broccoli and that's what Baby A had for dinner too, she loved it! I'm so glad she got her daddy's eating genes. She'll eat just about anything I put in front of her.

Today I won't be able to make it to the gym because I need to start the gathering process for our trip on Saturday. Have to pick up supplies today since Friday afternoon will be spent cleaning and packing.

I will do a yoga workout this evening. I have no idea what's for dinner but I only have one glass of wine left in the bottle.

Gotta get back on track and find my willpower. Not sure where I left it.

No comments:

Post a Comment