Monday, May 6, 2013

Three crazy weeks

I think it's been over three weeks since I posted anything. It has been a crazy, hectic, surreal three weeks.

First. I completely failed at my fitness goals to workout daily and do all that crap. I did buy new running shoes though, so that should count for something.

Second. Massive project at work that resulted in two weeks of stress, long days and barely seeing my husband or Baby A at all last week.

Third. I'm pregnant. !!!!!

Ahh!!!

Yes!!!!!

Pregnant!!!!

I actually found out two weeks ago and have been so run over at work that I've only just scheduled my first appointment for tomorrow. So, hopefully that goes well. I expect to be around 7 or 8 weeks.

I'm very confident that this is going to be a healthy pregnancy. I am confident because this time around, I feel pregnant. Very pregnant. My boobs hurt, a lot, my tummy is already swelling, and I spent a good portion of this morning throwing up while Baby A stood in the doorway to the bathroom saying 'uh oh'. Last year I didn't have any symptoms. I never felt pregnant. Right now, I'm so very, very tired all I want to do is curl up and sleep.

So, here it is. I"m going to count my starting weight at 126 since I'm fairly sure the 2 lbs I've gained recently can be blamed on pregnancy. Stay posted for growing belly pics and nausea updates.

yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment