Thursday, May 30, 2013

Quitting time??

It's 9:27 am. I'm pretty sure it's time to go back to bed and just stay there.

Baby A and I had a miserable morning. I think we both woke up on the wrong side of the bed and she just kept pitching fits about everything. She refused to eat her breakfast. Our bathtub is currently out of commission due to remodeling (still) so I brought her into the shower with me this morning. It's usually a fun experience but she just screamed about everything. Screamed about getting dressed. Screamed about getting her hair pulled back. Scream, scream, scream. I dropped her off with Mama T and ran for it. My patience level was low to begin with but I am so ready for this day to be over. I'm praying I can make it through without swearing at someone who does or doesn't deserve it.

Arrghhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment