Friday, May 31, 2013

10 Weeks.

Yesterday was not a good day. Apparently the issues with Baby A and I were not her fault and I was the one who woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Mama T had no trouble with her all day, she was happy, playful and generally a good girl, for which I am very glad. I managed to get into a real doozie of an argument via email with my husband yesterday and basically spent the whole day seething about everything. So, I had a massive bowl of Macaroni and Cheese for dinner followed by a massive bowl of ice cream. Baby A got meatloaf, mac n cheese and spinach (had to throw something nutritional in there) which she LOVES and says 'mmmm' or 'wow' after every bite, just so I could have a relatively pleasant and non-screaming evening.

This morning has been great so far. Baby A was happy and calm this morning. We got out of the house on time for I think the first time in about a month, maybe more. It was pretty shocking to walk into the office at 8:00 instead of 8:20 or later. Traffic wasn't bad. I got to have my coffee this morning. All in all, a pretty good  day so far. And, it's Friday, so that automatically makes it even better.

So, stats:

10 weeks
129.8 lbs - still just about a lb gained, we can probably round up to 2 though.
Morning sickness seems to have passed however, prunes are currently my new best friend. I travel with a container of them and have a few every couple of hours.
Back pain, starting to kick in a little more. I'm hoping that now that bending over doesn't make me want to vomit, I can start exercising a little more and stretching more. I really think that will help if I can stay loose.
Very tired, and apparently emotional. Yay pregnancy hormones!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment