Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 2 - Done and Done!

I went to the gym last night and ran/walked a mile and a half! I'm definitely feeling it this morning but I love it!

We were also out the door ahead of schedule this morning and I am just feeling so on it! Yay me!

We're taking a vacation next week so the gym thing won't happen, but we'll still be talking daily walks with Baby A and the dogs and I"m bringing my yoga mat so I can still make that part of my goal. And really, I need to be doing more stretching and strengthening anyway, my body is so tight right now. I need to stretch out and get my mobility back. It's hard to touch my toes which is horrible considering I should be able to put my nose on my knees, easily.

I am looking forward to the vacation. Mostly as a vacation from the alarm clock. I really detest the alarm clock. I don't actually mind getting up at 5:15, if only we could find a way to do it without using the alarm.

I have to start putting my lists together for this weekend. The Baby A list. The dog list. The food list. My list. All those lists. Lists of my lists.

I plan on going to the gym after work again today and doing a lighter walk, probably only about 10 or 15 minutes and then a longer stretch afterwards. Left over Salmon for dinner (seriously love this recipe) and will even give a little to Baby A and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment