Friday, July 12, 2013

Drum roll please...

Today is 16 weeks and at our sonogram yesterday we were able to see our beautiful baby stretching and waving and rolling around in my big 'ole belly. The sonogram technician let us just watch for a little while.

We're having a girl.

:)

I'm so very excited for Baby A to have a little sister. I have a little sister and while having a boy would have been an adventure unto itself, there's nothing like the relationship between sisters.

It is funny that I was having such boy thoughts! I am not in the slightest bit disappointed, I really had no preference either way. I think my husband is a little disappointed that it's not a son, but, he adores Baby A and I know is more concerned about healthy and happy with ten fingers and 10 toes than what the gender is.

So, at 16 weeks I've gained about 6 lbs. Finally gave into the maternity jeans today. I've been having some evening heartburn issues and, of course, the constant backache issue. Other than that, my energy levels seem to be back up and overall I feel pretty good.

Our little girl:

No comments:

Post a Comment