Saturday, December 21, 2013

Husband Bonus Points

Last month, for our fifth anniversary, my husband did a wonderful thing and bought me the dining room table that I have been coveting for years. Years, and years and years. That post is here.

This past weekend, he gave me my Christmas present a little early because, well, who actually knows if we'll be at the house for Christmas, and it was a 'why wait' sort of gift.

So, on Saturday he comes home with four of the beautiful, red leather chairs that I have wanted to go with the beautiful table and have been drooling over for years. Years, and years and years.

On Tuesday, two large boxes showed up at the house, also from Crate and Barrel. He had no idea.

Inside, were two more beautiful, red leather chairs.

Our parents had gone in together to get the last two chairs we needed to complete the set.

Now I have this in my dining room.

I could not be more excited about my table and chairs. I love them. Love, love, love them. They're perfect. Exactly what I wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment