Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bad week to start a new plan

So, last week I mentioned my inability to get out of the house on time, again, and that I had a plan to get it back under control.

Then, Monday morning I woke up feeling terrible, Ali was sneezing with a runny nose and both she and Elle had a bad cough. So, we all stayed home.

Tuesday I didn't sleep well. When the alarm went off, I felt worse than I had on Monday, but the girls were better so I managed to get everyone fed and dressed and hauled them off to school and was about 15 minutes late out the door. I was stupid and went to work where I stared blankly at anyone who had the nerve to try and talk to me. I could barely keep my eyes open. I left early, went home and took a nap. Felt much better after that.

Wednesday, my husband had a last minute emergency work trip that he literally booked at 9:00 Tuesday night and he sneaked out of the house at 5:15 am. I had slept better that night, but not great and so decided I needed to sleep and that I'd get to work when I got to work.

I ended up getting out of bed around 5:50, half an hour later than normal and was ready to go 10 minutes early.

?!?!?!?!?

I just stood in the kitchen for a minute trying to figure out what I had forgot to do.

Nope, it was all done and we were ready, so I was on time yesterday.

This morning, I didn't even try. My husband got up at 5 to run and I rolled over at 5:45.

And again, I was in the car and pulling out of the garage early. No idea.

Apparently I've been trying to hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment