Friday, October 17, 2014

I've lost my morning mojo.

I had been doing really well for a while at getting out of the house on time and actually being to work by 8:00. Kind of a miracle in my books.

The last few weeks though my mornings have been slipping and I"m not sure where the breakdown is.

I'd like to blame it on Ali but really, I"m the one scrambling to get everything together as we run out the door at 7:30 instead of 7:20.

The mornings are colder (yes, I know I live in GA, cold is relative) and I'm definitely moving a little slower dragging myself out of bed, but I'm getting the girls up at the same time as I used to. I'm just not sure where I'm losing the time.

So, this weekend I'm going to make sure that I have a few things done before Monday morning and next week we're going to be walking out of the house at 7:20 every morning.

Next week, each morning is going to be very smooth with no more checking the news or facebook on my phone while getting ready. No more snuggling back in bed while the shower heats up.

I also need to make some serious adjustments to my diet and exercise program, or, more accurately, I need a diet and exercise program, but right now I just want to get out of the house on time in the mornings.

So, here's to happy mornings! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, mornings are so tough! I always like to hit snooze for "10 more minutes," lol. I wish you all the best this week!

    ReplyDelete