Thursday, January 1, 2015

Resolutions

Keeping it simple and meaningful this year.

My New Year's Resolutions are:

Spend more time with friends and family. Every time we see a friend we realize it's been 6 or 8 months, or longer, since we had seen them last. This resolution is one my husband and I decided on together. This year we will be proactive in setting up plans with friends and being more actively social.

Find an organization that Ali and I can volunteer for together. I'm not sure what this is going to be. It may be a local animal shelter, or our community group, North Fulton Community Charities, which is pretty close to us and a fantastic organization. It might be something with our church, but I do want it to be something that Ali has the ability to help with. I want her to start being involved in helping others, and I want me to be involved more in our community.

Get back into a solid exercise routine and make fitness a larger priority.

Add prayer into my daily life. Right now it isn't and I think incorporating that into a daily routine will help me calm and focus myself when I so frequently feel like I'm spinning wildly, just on the edge of out of control.

Enjoy every minute of my girls.

Happy 2015! I hope it is a wonderful year for everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your resolutions! I love, love, love that you want to volunteer with your daughter. How cool is that?!?!? I would love to do something like that. I also need to work on keeping prayer as part of my life. I always notice a difference when I make an effort to improve my spiritual life. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete