Monday, October 19, 2015

30 Day Challenge - Day 16

I am officially more than half way through!

This is the longest I have managed to stick to one of these 30 day challenges.

I am rather proud of myself.

This is the first time post-pregnancy that I've really concentrated on toning my body and things are definitely feeling it. My abs are sore, my thighs are sore, my rear end is sore, all good pain though.

In addition, I have consistently exercised (run, cardio, yoga) for at least 5 days each week for the last two weeks. Ok, to be fair I'm counting Saturday's trip to the corn maze as a workout since I carried Elle in a pack on my back through the thing. Totally counts as a workout, 25 lb monkey.

AND while at the corn maze on Saturday, I wore pre-Ali SKINNY JEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They weren't perfect, but they buttoned and were comfortable enough to wear and even sit in, so take that muffin top!

I've had those pants in a bin under my bed since I found out I was pregnant with Ali. That's my 'wishful' bin. There's still a pair of jeans in there that I refuse to part with but aren't anywhere close to being worn again.

My weight hasn't changed all that much, which is a little frustrating but I know it takes more time than two weeks to really start seeing the results.

I've got my running clothes with me today and will head out of work a bit early to get a run in before picking up the girls.

Yummy chicken enchilada soup for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment