Thursday, June 6, 2013

11 Weeks

Technically tomorrow is 11 weeks, but tomorrow I will be at the Zoo with Baby A and several of my mom friends with their little ones! I'm so excited! I real mommy play date and outing.

So, thought I'd get my weekly preggo post done a day early.

Today I am very sore from yesterday's fall. My right hip and shoulder are not happy. Again, I did take a Tylenol this morning to try and quiet some of the complaining.

Mostly I'm just tired. Very tired. I went back to bed this morning for about half an hour. I got up at 5:15 like normal to walk the dogs, but 5 minutes down the road it started raining on us, so we came back. I fed them and then crawled back into bed. When my husband came in at 6 to brush his teeth before leaving I pried myself out to actually start my day. I did feel better after that but I'm still just so worn out. On Sunday I put Baby A down for a morning nap that she didn't need, because I needed one. Fortunately she doesn't mind and played quietly in her crib for a while. She did eventually fall asleep for a short nap, but she probably would have been fine without one.

I've been having food issues too. I forget if I mentioned that already. Currently, I can't eat chicken, pork or broccoli without throwing up. Just thinking about those foods makes my stomach roll. It's terrible. I had this issue with Baby A and had hoped to avoid it with this pregnancy but, no such luck. So, I've been on a beef diet. Not a ton of veggies either right now. There are very few that are appealing. I can eat raw veggies though, it's the cooked version that I seem to have the most trouble with. I should eat more salads. It just sounds like so much work to make though.

Stats:
11 weeks
130.4 lbs (2 lbs gained)
Fatigue, food aversions, fatigue (yes, it belongs there twice)

Tomorrow - to the zoo!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment