Friday, October 11, 2013

Christmas shopping stage 1

I feel like I am on my way to being fully prepared for Christmas.

I have purchased presents for my sister, Baby A, my Niece J and our good friend's daughter Chubs. I actually got the same thing for all three girls and am so excited!

Are they just the cutest little things!! They're currently on sale at The Children's Place, online. I love that site. The purple leopard is for my niece and my daughter. The flower one is for Chubs.

I've already got some other things too, of course, but I just think these vests are adorable. This is definitely the bad part of shopping so early. Now I have to wait THREE months to give everyone their presents!

I plan on going out this weekend, probably Sunday afternoon to a great antiques and consignment shop that I love, A Classy Flea to see if I can find some things for my mother and my mother in law. They have similar tastes in decorating and I've been with them both to that store several times and never come away empty handed. If you happen to be in the Big Chicken area of Marietta, you HAVE to go and check it out.

I have a spreadsheet with everyone who needs a present and an estimated budget for each person and by the end of October hope to have Baby A, my niece, Chubs, my sister, my parents and my mother in law done. And the dogs too, of course.

I've already told my husband that he is in charge of gifts for his father (the hardest man in the world to shop for) and his siblings.

That sounds fair right?

No comments:

Post a Comment