Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Blog part 2 - Dinner...Done

I know how I struggle with getting everything done during the week and I try to keep my weekends sane so I can actually enjoy my kids and not spend the whole thing catching up on laundry, cleaning and chores that pile up during the week.

I figure I can't be the only one.

The last few weeks of having meals done on Sunday, ready for the week ahead have made a huge difference in our evenings. Things aren't perfect, and a three year old is still going to be a three year old, but it has been smoother.

So.

I'm starting a new blog based on meal planning. Four meals to get you through the week with a shopping list and a step by step plan to get the whole thing cooked and together in around 2 hours. For me that's nap time on a Sunday afternoon.

Dinner...Done

I'm working on the first meal plan and the goal will be to have it up Wednesday or Thursday during the week so anyone who wants to try it has time to check out the recipes and see what they have on hand, or what they need before heading to the store. I typically shop on Friday's which is why I want it up by Thursday.

If you have time, check it out and let me know what you think. Share with anyone you think might appreciate it. Suggest recipes! I'm always looking for something new.

If I borrow a recipe from your site, don't worry, I'll reference you and link back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment