Wednesday, June 27, 2012

10 Months and a Day

Yesterday my little girl turned 10 months old. I've read blogs by other mom's who talk about their 2 year old's realizing they're not 'babies' any more and simultaneously struggling with that while reveling in the fun and interaction 2 year old's bring. I miss that tiny baby, with her scrawny legs and her newborn cry where her little chin quivered and it was adorable. At the same time, I love, love, LOVE, playing with Baby A now and how I can tickle her and make her squeal and giggle. I don't miss the sleepless nights, I love that Baby A sleeps 11 hours every night. I do miss the snuggles, she's way too busy to curl up with me now. I can't believe how much she's changed in 10 months. What's 10 months to an adult, nothing, it's part of just another year and most of it is unmemorable at best. 10 months to a baby is huge. So much happens, so much changes, so much is learned and developed. It's an amazing privilege to watch and be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment