Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 13 - Debunking Established Routine

So I slept in. Apparently all it takes is one tiny little, half formed suggestion that wasn't even a suggestion, but more of a question posed from my husband last night before bed:

'Are you taking Friday morning off from exercising?'

Well the thought hadn't entered my my mind before he said anything, but once it was said, it sounded like a great idea. I've worked out three days in a row. Three whole days! Friday morning to sleep in 15 extra minutes made complete sense. And so, I turned off the alarm clock and slept in, a total of 7 minutes before Old Lady started woofing in her sleep at 5:07 which gave me another 8 minutes before it was time to get up and walk the mutts. I console myself by saying at least I walked the dogs. Overall, kind of a lame morning and I should have just gotten up.

Meanwhile, Baby A pushed up to all fours during tummy time this morning. Pretty excited about that! She's not crawling yet, but it will likely be very soon. Once she decides to do something, she just goes. A mobile baby is going to really mess up my morning! I've appreciated almost 10 months of being able to put her in a spot, leave the room, and find her in the same spot when I come back. I guess I knew it couldn't last. Time to put up gates and plug the outlets!

Baby A enjoying the new grass, followed by an attempt to eat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment