Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 5 - Rest Day (slept in)

I couldn't bring myself to crawl out of bed at 5 this morning. The dogs woke me up woofing in their sleep at 4 am and then Baby A started talking just before 5 so I rolled over, turned the alarm off and stayed in bed until 5:30. I decided a rest day was a good thing. I can actually walk today without massive amounts of pain and going down the stairs didn't make me look like a 92 year old grandma with bad hips. Pretty excited about that. I thought I might enjoy it for 24 hours before torturing myself again.

I had a nice weigh in yesterday and today, two days in a row makes it official and so it is now entered into my myfitnesspal weight loss numbers. I should probably wait to make sure the lowered number sticks around for a third day, but I like seeing the amount of weight lost go up so I entered it anyway.

Very excited for my husband to come home tomorrow. We've been doing very well this week on our own, but it's definitely harder and having someone around in the evenings to help with the dogs, the baby and dinner is nice. Plus I've had to do all the dishes this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment