Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 2 - June 4th.

No, you did not miss day 1. Yesterday started my 30 day, 'get your shit together' campaign. Today I decided I needed some accountability.  I have a 9 month old daughter, Baby A, who is amazing. I have two rescue dogs, both boxers, who make me laugh every day. I have a wonderful husband who will be spending most of the next 30 days traveling for work which is very unusual and part of why I feel the need to take a new approach to containing my life. I don't have big goals. I probably don't have anything meaningful to say. But for the next 30 days, I will be working on being a more together person.

Yesterday I started the Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred.
Today my husband flew to Chicago for 5 days.
Today I will workout this evening after walking the dogs and Baby A, feeding, bathing and putting Baby A to bed.
Today I will get tomorrow's stuff ready so I can workout at 5 am, get ready for work, feed & dress Baby A, walk the dogs and Alice, and then head out the door, on time, for daycare/work at 7:25.

Not lofty goals but somehow the smaller ones seem harder to commit to.

Today's perspective. My entire body hurts from yesterday's workout. I'm wearing pants that don't button just so I don't give in to the procrastination I know is lurking around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment