Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thankful Post #12 - Patience

This week I am thankful for patience and the opportunities to practice it.

Yes, a little tongue in check this week, but it's all I can muster at the moment.

Still pretty stressed. High anxiety. I think our installers are working about 4 hours a day at our house and laying about 10 pieces of tile per day. And our guest bath is still gutted.

We have no bathroom for my in laws coming on Friday, but we have patience. Lots and lots of patience because that's all we can have right now.

But I am thankful. I am thankful that we are able to afford to replace our floors and update the guest bathroom. I am thankful my parents are able to keep the dogs for three weeks in a row. I am thankful for the knowledge that once this is over, we will have beautiful floors.

Mostly I am thankful for the patience to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment