Sunday, March 3, 2013

Thankful Post #9 - Faith

I feel like a bad Christian that it took me until week 9 to be thankful for my faith. I guess my excuse is that each week, during the week, something has happened or inspired me to choose the topic for my Thankful Post and it took this long before it jumped at me.

This week I am thankful that I have faith. I am using this as a broad term though. I do mean faith in God. I also mean faith in myself, in life, in my family, in my direction. I think it takes a lot of personal strength to be able to stand back and truly believe that everything will work out the way it is supposed to. It takes strength of character and the ability to be honest with yourself to fully know that you are in Gods hands and that through all the obstacles, choices, mistakes, lessons, wins and losses, he is not going to drop you.

It's not always easy and there will always be those obstacles, choices, mistakes, lessons, and losses, but I know it will all be ok in the end. We will come out of each experience stronger and wiser and more appreciative for the things we have, for each other. It is faith that allows us to keep putting one foot in front of the other each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment