Wednesday, February 13, 2013

How many months??


I had a very 'feeling dumb' moment yesterday.

My husband's company offers a program for daycare reimbursement where we have money set aside pre-tax and then reimbursed back to us throughout the year. Technically it saves us money, realistically it just makes his take home check smaller. Yesterday I pre-filled out the forms for reimbursement for the year. Just like I did last year. Not for any good reason, just so it’s done. So I’m filling out the section that says Age of Dependent, and I start in January at Baby A's age last month, 17 months. I make it all the way to August, where I write in 2 Years Old. And then I stop. Because I don’t know how to continue. 25 months? 2 years and one month? Or do I just say 2 from now on, maybe until February 2014 where I should start saying 2.5 years old. So, after thinking about this way too long, without coming up with a decision, I feel dumb, for not having a decision, and having spent too much time thinking about it.

So I thought I’d share.


No comments:

Post a Comment