Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thankful Post #7 - In laws

We spent this past weekend with my in laws up at their cabin in Northern Tennessee. It is always nice to see them but it's amazing how relaxing it can be to have my Mother in Law around to watch Baby A for a bit. I get to take a shower by myself. Get dressed without chasing Baby A around or have to stop drying my hair so I can read a book.

I can go take a nap during the day and not worry about if Baby A is interrupting my husband's current project, or if he can calm her down when she starts fussing. I know my MIL is perfectly capable of deal with Baby A.

My FIL just melts over her and chases her around with a camera. It's so nice to get away from our house and not think or worry about anyway. The dogs all play and Baby A soaks up all the attention.

I am very, very lucky to have in laws that I truly love and trust and who make life easier instead of more challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment