Thursday, February 14, 2013

Workplace Peepshow

Happy Valentine's Day.  The husband is on a work trip so it was a quiet morning, and a late morning. Didn't make it to work until 8:20 because when the husband is gone, I turn off the alarm clock. You'd think I'd learn.

Anyway, this morning I decided to wear a pretty sweater that my husband had got me a couple years ago with a skirt and tights since it's below 40 out right now and bare legs didn't seem like a good idea. I ran around the house for a solid 15 to 20 minutes in this outfit getting everything ready to go (managed to forget Baby A's lunch today, lovely) and never had an issue with the outfit.

An hour into the work day and I have come to the realization that the skirt and tights are not compatible. So I will now spend the rest of the day adjusting my rising skirt and attempting to walk without moving my thighs so I will not put on a rather inappropriate show at the office.

At least until we make it to 45 degrees, then the tights are gone. Until then it's a Happy Valentine's Day Peepshow!

No comments:

Post a Comment