Thursday, April 24, 2014

Accountability-Step One

I did my 'Day One' exercises this morning for my 30 Day Ab & Squat Challenge. As sad as it is, 10 sit-ups is pretty tough these days. My poor stomach muscles are a mess after being pregnant.

I am glad though that the two pounds I put on over Easter weekend have come off again. I was a little annoyed with myself for those and would have been really cranky if they had stayed.

Step one for me needs to be accountability for my lack of exercise. I really am not doing anything right now and that is bad. Bad, bad, bad. I haven't been on my fabulous $30 yard sale treadmill since I went back to work.

I need to involve my husband more in my attempts at getting a program for myself together, because if he isn't there to help me, it isn't going to happen. His runs and workouts happen, every night. Mine don't.

So, whether he likes it or not, he's going to be taking on more of the bedtime duties at our house so I can go walk for 20 minutes.

On Tuesdays, I will leave work early, at 4:20 to get to the gym for a 4:30 yoga class. I will have to leave the class at 5:20 to get to Mama T's before she closes, but that's ok.

On Thursday's I will walk.

On Saturday's my husband will be in charge of the kids while I go to a 12:00 Pilates class.

Each morning I will do my 30 Day challenge exercises and try to find my stomach muscles again.

Let's just start there.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your plan! I know you are a busy lady, so I'm so impressed you're fitting it in. I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete