Tuesday, November 12, 2013

A Scream Free Marriage

We don't actually do a lot of screaming, which is good...and bad. We don't fight much, or well, or ever really accomplish anything in terms of some of our most major disagreements. This bothers me. I feel like somethings are never resolved and just left to fester. I know my husband feels that if it's not being talked about, it must not be that big a deal.

Great communication, huh?

Every so often I like to read (listen to) a marriage and relationship book just to have some reminders on how effective relationships work and how to move yours towards that goal.

Last time, I listened to Love and Respect, which I enjoyed and would highly recommend. This time around I am listening to one called A Scream Free Marriage.

The reviews are decent. A few people saying that there was nothing shocking or mind blowing about it, but I do still find that hearing someone else say 'play nice, don't throw sand in the sandbox' is sometimes necessary to reinforce things you already know.

My own reviews will be forthcoming.


No comments:

Post a Comment