Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Shopping - Stage 2

Last month I started my Christmas shopping and in the post mentioned that I wanted to be done by the end of October.

I have to say I am quite proud of myself.

I'm not 100% done, but I'm really, really close. My husband has even jumped on board the early shopping train and he's got his dad done already.

I don't think he's started shopping for me yet, and we have his siblings to do too, but we pick names at Thanksgiving, so we really haven't been able to work on that one yet anyway. Plus those are both on his plate, not mine.

Other than that, there's my dad.

And that's it.

IT.

Really.

Baby A and two of her little friends, my niece, both of our mothers, my sister, my husband, the dogs, the daycare kids presents and Mama T's present.

Done.

In addition, I've done three baby presents since that last post. One still needs to go in the mail, but the other two are out and done. Sadly, the one that still needs to be mailed is the only one where the baby is actually here already and I didn't think to do anything a couple months ago.

I have to admit I'm stumped about what to do for my dad, but I know between me, mom and my sister we'll come up with something.

But yeah, I'm pretty proud of myself in general.

I'm hoping this weekend to start wrapping some of it so that's out of the way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment