Monday, November 18, 2013

Scream free - Second Review

I don't think I'm going to make it through this one. The basis seems to be centered around controlling your responses to situations. Which is great. Necessary. True. One of the lines that stuck with me from the Love & Respect book was 'you are responsible for your own response'. I 100% agree, I just really think it was approached better in the first book and I'm very concerned that the entire 8 hours of Scream Free is going to be hashing and rehashing this one and only topic. I'm an hour in and he's just really getting started on it and there's been no breakdown of what's to come. With a physical, hard copy book, you can check out the table of contents and know what the general layout is. Not so much with an audio book, you just have to listen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment