Monday, March 24, 2014

Exercise Fail

I"m not giving up.

However.

I didn't do s**t last week. I think I did my toning workout twice, maybe. I did go to a yoga class Friday morning, but that's not going to be a consistent thing, you know, cause I work. I had a doctor's appointment Friday morning so I decided not to go into the office and instead go to an 8:30 yoga class. I really enjoyed it. However, I do still have to be at the office on the occasional Friday so, that's not going to be able to be a weekly thing.

The weather has also turned cool again which is foiling my plan to take the girls to the park for a walk once or twice during the week. Ali isn't really the problem, it's Elle being so little that I don't like taking her out for 30-45 minute walks when it been cool and damp. She'll be 3 months old on Thursday. I can't believe it!

Anyway, Tuesday's there is a 4:30 yoga class that I am going to figure out how to attend. It means I have to leave early from work and Mama T would have the girls until 5:35 when she actually closes at 5:30. I think she'll be ok with it, but I need to check.

I have got to get rid of this roll around my middle. It's so hard to get into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment