Friday, May 2, 2014

30 Day Challenge - Day 9 Rest Day!

I made it to my first rest day on my 30 Day Ab & Squat Challenge.

9 Days into it

Yesterday I was able to comfortably button my pre-baby dress pants. Elle then pooped on me when I dropped her off at Mama T's and I had to go home and change, but, they buttoned.

Today I am wearing pre-baby jeans. Buttoned. They're a little snug and I definitely have a minor muffin top issue going on, but they button.

The scale has been pretty nice to me the last few days too, after three days of the same weight, I count it as for real. One day, that doesn't count and can be a fluke. Three days, it's in the books.

Just for fun, this morning I measured my waist and hips again.

And again.

And again.

I posted on Monday my stats for the month of April, apparently I spoke too soon.

                March               April (28th)      May (2nd)
Weight     135.6                 134.4              132.4
Belly          35"                    34"                  33"
Hips          41.5"                  41"                 40.5"

I just measured again to be sure.

It's a good day.



No comments:

Post a Comment