Thursday, May 8, 2014

30 Day Challenge - Half Way There!

I'm very proud to say I've made it half way through my 30 day challenge! I really didn't think I'd stick with it, but it's definitely a doable program. Even on the harder days, it's about 10 minutes out of my morning, or if I get worn out, like on days where I have to do 40 sit ups, I split them into morning and evening. I'll do 20 and 20.

I'm happy to say that I can now do 25 decent sit ups in a row or 10 real ones.

I consider 'decent' sit ups to be with my arms out straight in front of me while I curl up, it provides some leverage. 'Real' sit ups are with my arms crossed over my chest without that extra leverage.

When I started this challenge I had some goals.

I started it at four months postpartum and wearing my size 8 pants unbuttoned.

At five months I wanted to wear my size 8 pants buttoned (already there).

At six months I wanted to fit into a bathing suit without embarrassment.

I've added to those goals.

At seven months, Elle is being baptized. I have a specific dress that I want to wear, and I want it to look fantastic. It has a narrow waist and is not forgiving in the hips.

Ready, Set, Keep Going!

No comments:

Post a Comment