Monday, January 7, 2013

Thankful Post #1 - My husband

I am Thankful for my husband.

I met my husband on December 7th, 2006.
He proposed on December 25th 2007.
We were married on November 1st, 2008.

After our second date, I knew I was done dating.
After our third date we haven't gone a day without talking to each other.
After less than six months we knew we would be married.

My husband makes me a better person. He is my best friend and my partner in all things. He is one of the most responsible, kind, honest, considerate and loyal people I have ever met. He is one of those people that other's are drawn to. He makes friends so easily and maintains friendships effortlessly. He is the person that other's call when they need help and my husband will always respond.

There are not enough words to express how thankful I am that he is my husband. That he loves me without question. That he makes me laugh. I know that with him, together, we can accomplish anything we set our minds to and that together we will have a loving, full, happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment