Monday, January 14, 2013

Thankful post #2 - Not going without

Yesterday I was making baby food and prepping dinner while Baby A ran around playing and watching her I had an instant thought about how lucky we are that we have never had to worry about where our next meal was going to come from. Both my husband and I grew up in households that were on tight budgets, but there was never a time where either of us were hungry. It's such an easy thing to take for granted. Just open the fridge or the pantry and grab a snack, or breakfast, or find something to make for dinner. If we're out of something, just go to the store and buy more. We are, sadly, a minority in this world in how carefree we are in our attitude toward food.

We are so fortunate to have the means and ability to provide for ourselves and our daughter and I can only hope and pray that as Baby A grows, we are able to continue providing for her and that she never feels a moment of want or hunger.

No comments:

Post a Comment